5 Aug 2011

Starting fresh





After taking a prolonged break from another photo project (Heart with Companion aka Indie Mom and the Reluctant Banker) with my dear girlfriend, I decided to start fresh on a new platform.

How would I describe the theme? Perhaps it will evolve, but for the time being I am feeling like keeping a visual diary of our lo-fi life in Copenhagen and travels abroad.

Thanks for all of the great feedback on Heart with Companion and I'm sure Tora and I will be doing some photo swapping between projects :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Scott

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck. I like the inspiration behind your blog. My blog is also about photography style and travel (and art). http://lesapphireblue.com

    Nice blog keep posting :)

    I want to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had a look and I really enjoyed your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts